Given frustrations with their current development partner, Diocesan has asked Accelerance to lead a search for a new group that could begin work as soon as possible.
In July, Accelerance confirmed the frustrations Diocesan had been experiencing, namely:
- Sub-standard code quality despite generally adequate core technology decisions.
- Issues resulting from multiple developers touching the same code.
- Deficiencies in overall processes and project management approach, impacting productivity and quality.
- Inadequate project and technical management resulting in the remote team not being properly guided, compounding issues inherent with that remote team.
Despite the best efforts to mitigate these issues, they have only continued.
So, when considering a new partner, Accelerance recommends one who:
- Possesses a sound QA process
- Has experience in transitioning projects from failed vendors
- Offers excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated expertise in the related tech stack.
Week 1: Proposal delivery and acceptance
Week 2: First round interviews with Partners
Weeks 3 - 4: Christmas Holiday
Week 1: 2nd round interviews with Partners
Week 2: Final interviews, selection
Weeks 3 - 4: Legal work
Week 1: Relationship Kick off, Accelerance Align workshop at Partner's location
Accelerance has considered your objectives and partner selection criteria in the context of all members in the Accelerance Global Partner Network. Given your declared needs and objectives, Accelerance is delighted to introduce the below Certified Partners as our top aligned choices to work as a dedicated Partner.
These accomplished groups are excellent representatives of the 60+ Members of our Global Service Provider Network.