Interfolio is an education technology company based in Washington, DC that offers a Faculty Information System to support the full lifecycle of faculty work—from hiring to annual review, service, reporting, scholarly data collection and validation, and more. All software applications focus on faculty, with workflow tools to support shared governance processes; activity reporting solutions that support accreditation, decision making, and data analytics; and consumer offerings that provide a portable, private space to support the collection, curation, and validation of academic materials.
From our conversations we have determined Interfolio will require the following:
- Tech stack: Angular, Ruby on Rails, Angular.js
- Team strategy: Create a pod of 5 Engineers with a nearshore partner. Two of internal Product Owners will lead and oversee the nearshore team. The offshore team will work on Interfolio's lower investment products to allow their internal team more bandwidth to work on higher investment products.
- Timeline: Stand up a team with a partner by mid-Q1 of 2021.
- Cultural fit: This team would need to work their hours within North American timezones, sit in on scrum meetings, truly be an augmentation of their team, etc.
- Location: Latin America is highly preferred
- Security: SOC2 compliance, not required but a plus
Accelerance has considered your objectives and partner selection criteria in the context of all members in the Accelerance Global Partner Network. Given your declared needs and objectives, Accelerance is delighted to introduce the below Certified Partners as our top aligned choices to work as a dedicated Partner.
These accomplished groups are excellent representatives of the 60+ Members of our Global Service Provider Network.