xOps is a global DevOps team consumed with the idea of using technology to improve operations and the world. Our Services xOps provides a range of services from site monitoring to log management to individualized technology consulting. Let us help you accelerate your Ops. Our Technology We use Open Source software to offer you the best end-to-end monitoring and operations tools on the planet. https://github.com/xoperations/ to contribute
Larry Gordon a former co-worker and long time friend :-) of Andy Hilliard asked Accelerance for help in securing partnerships where the partner had a proven track record and bench of ServiceNow talent.
Larry's SN sample requirements are as such:
ServiceNow Developer New York City. Experience with GRC modules of ServiceNow preferred. Minimum 3 years ServiceNow admin and development experience required.
- 3 month contract minimum extendable to 12 months
- Must be onsite in New York City and a US Citizen
- Must past full background check and drug screen
xOps is a highly focused IT services and consulting firm that is a terrific place for Ops and DevOps engineers to work. We offer services that help our clients run their IT and cybersecurity operations better. Employees are encouraged to do their jobs, interact and advise clients using all their knowledge and experience and learn more with each customer engagement.
Seeking a senior ServiceNow developer to automate IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). This effort will include improvements to major GRC processes including Vendor Risk, Policy and Compliance. Automation will be used wherever possible to ensure light-weight and agile service management process and tooling. In addition, security process improvements will be implemented leveraging ServiceNow.
This initiative will be implemented as an Agile project with priorities to be set by Product Owner. The following provides an outline of some of the key activities which may be included in the implementation of this project.
- Develop risk profiles and ticket workflow to align with process
- Add risk remediation process based on risk priority
- Add/Modify risk registry intake
- Develop useful risk metrics and dashboards
- Risk Management module implementation in ServiceNow
- Risk remediation process
- Risk dashboard
- Reduced risk leading to improved stability and increased security
- Ability to more accurately quantify and prioritize risks across the organization
- Add policies and controls – work with GRC team to ensure proper mappings completed for BAU process activities
- Configure policy management review and approval workflow to align with policy management process
- Develop useful policy metrics and dashboards
- Policy Management module implementation in ServiceNow
- Policy management approval and workflow mapping
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $110.00 /hour
xOps has ServiceNow needs right now and they have been aggressively marketing this over the past few months:
We hope your summer is progressing nicely. Even though it is a "slower" time of year, many clients are asking us how to get more ServiceNow work done. Some are concerned with compliance and risk and others are more focused on uptime.
We are sharing an article we wrote that could help you. Plus we have built a pool of ServiceNow consultants and capabilities that may help you on a very practical level as well.
Let us know if we can help.
Below are the top 1% that will best fit your need for a success long term partnership.
Accelerance has considered your objectives and vendor selection criteria in the context of all members in the Accelerance Global Partner Network. Given your declared needs and objectives, Accelerance is delighted to introduce the below Certified Partners as our top aligned choices to work as a dedicated Partner.
These accomplished groups are excellent representatives of the 60+ Members of our Global Service Provider Network.